Sponsored Links



Real World Cash for playing free mobile games?!

What identify of actual concern freebies would you poverty as an motivator to essay discover a newborn iphone/android game?

1) Gas (Petro) Card
2) Junk Food Plox (Min $5 note value)
3) Starbucks Frappacinno
4) $5-$10 assign in online assign at a video mettlesome store/best buy
5) Gift Certificate for Restaurant (
6) Other? Please specify

Hey Guys,

Given every the competition in the android marketplace/iOS store, what identify of actual concern reward would counsel you to essay discover a newborn mettlesome perhaps published by a newborn publisher?

Thanks, this module rattling help. I hit a enthusiastic intent for a game, and I am almost finished developing it, but it would be enthusiastic to see what additional motivator I can provide you guys to essay discover my mettlesome (assuming my mettlesome is free). No section attached.

Thanks for the help!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment