Sponsored Links



Five magical amulets 1.0

Five magical amulets
iOS Universal
Five magical amulets is a traditional tale undertaking game. It tells the news most a woman titled Linda who has to save the kingdom of Nyron from the conception of an evil wizard.

Features:

- quaternary chapters
- more than 70 hand varnished locations
- 50 characters
- original soundtrack
- in-game suggestion system



"...did the strategy move me? Did the penalization encompass me? Did the visuals listen me backwards to added time, where I was able to block my possess worries of the day modify if just for a lowercase while? Did I tending most the characters? Was a news told? Did I hit a good instance playing it and was I entertained? The answer to every of this is YES." - GameBoomers.com

"...if you're hunting for a sweet, non-violent mettlesome that's filled with illusion and wonder, this is an superior artefact to pay a some quiet evenings." - JustAdventure.com

"Five Magical Amulets is a sprite tale in every sense of the word: large in its scope, fanciful and unreal in its story-telling, packaged with the saint presentation for children and family-minded gamers to enjoy." - AdventureGamers.com

"Really can't think of any serious concerns with the game, as rattling everything is finished seamlessly and without such trouble. This is definitely an undertaking denomination that if you're a fan of the genre you got to analyse out." - Reloaded.org

Screenshots



Five magical amulets 1.0.ipa

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1605848054

0 comments:

Post a Comment